I can't wait to meet my new first graders at meet the teacher! Please feel free to bring your supplies.
Good Evening Parents,
We have almost made it, just four more days! Next week, we are planning some fun & engaging activities & need your help, please.
Assist your child in packing 3-5 favorite books, a flashlight & a towel or blanket. We will read with flashlights in the classroom & enjoy some fun activities with watermelons.
*Monday is also Field Day*
We are encouraging our students to wear Tiger gear or black & gold. We will have a class picnic on this day.
The TISD visitor policy remains in effect, so visitors are not allowed at these events.
Tuesday & Wednesday:
Assist your child in bringing a favorite board game/card game/etc. Please do not send electronics. We will chew gum in class while we play games & we will blow bubbles outside. (I will provide bubble gum.) And, on Wednesday, we will enjoy s'mores cookies while playing games. (I will provide the cookies.)
LAST DAY! We will enjoy a pizza party in our classroom. If you child does not care for pizza, please send a lunch. The cafeteria will not be open on the last day.
1. At this time visitors/volunteers are not allowed on campus.
2. Students may bring enough Valentine cards for their class by February 5th in order for cards to be "quarantined" prior to our parties. We have 23 students. Please bring the cards unaddressed but enough for every student.
3. Thanks to our PTO for providing bags, snacks, drinks and games!
Please do not send in a decorated box or bag. We will decorate the bags at school that PTO is providing for us.
4. Teacher will facilitate parties to provide opportunities to practice social and emotional skills.
5. Virtual classes will conduct parties synchronously and have an opportunity to pick up party items. More info on pick up process forthcoming.
Thanks to our Tiger families for your flexibility and understanding as we create opportunities in alignment with our safety guidelines.